Thursday, June 26, 2014

A new contract!

Hi guys, I have signed a new contract with another amazing company... Loose Id! It's a great publisher and I'm thrilled to be working with them. This is for my novel-length work that's paranormal/fantasy/steampunk... and of course, erotic romance. Featuring witches and vampires, gods and demons, as well as some cool steam technology and a few pirates - well, it's a wild ride :) At over 65K words, it's got a lot of story in it. If you guys want to see my steampunk inspiration board, you can find it on my Pinterest HERE.

It should be coming out late August or September. Looking forward to seeing the cover art! That's always one of the funnest parts.

And here's a photo that reminds me a little of my determined, brave, and sometimes foolhardy heroine, Luna:



And her sexy Dario:



No comments:

Post a Comment