Saturday, August 30, 2014

Labor Day SALES!!

Just popping in to let everyone know that All Romance EBooks is having a 30% off end of summer sale! All my books, including my new release "Saved by Perseus" are 30% off, so be sure to take advantage of that great offer.

Evernight Publishing is having a 25% off end of summer sale, so all my books are on sale there as well. Direct links are in the sidebar - just click on the covers!

Happy Labord Day weekend everyone. I hope you all have fun plans. I don't have anything too exciting going on - I'm going to get a little time to catch up on some work (regular work, not writing unfortunately), and do some scrapbooking. I'm on a scrapbooking design team so I have a few projects due monthly (and in return, I get tons of awesome supplies throughout the year for free). Tomorrow going to go to my parents and visit them, as well as my brother who will be visiting from NY. And hopefully relax and do something fun with the kids on Monday. Such a bummer that nothing good came out in the theater for the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment