Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Another exciting update!

The novella I wrote for the Naughty Fairy Tales line for Evernight was accepted for publication! Yay, I was sweating bullets on this one, waiting for a response. I think I mentioned before that this one pushes a few boundaries and is a bit on the dirty side. Tentative title is Saved by Perseus, and yes, it's a retelling of the myth of Andromeda.

Here are a few pins from my "Greek Mythology" board on Pinterest that served as great inspiration. And yes, there is a tentacled monster involved ;) So excited to have this one accepted, and can't wait to have it published!

 'The Doom Fulfilled' in the Perseus series by Sir Edward Burne-Jones


 Perseus and Andromeda byeviltt.deviantart


Perseus with the Head of Medusa by Benvenuto Cellini


Andromeda by Gustave Doré


No comments:

Post a Comment