Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hard at work...

Just a quick update. 11K words into the rough draft of what will be a short novella. Erotic romance, of course, and this one is based on a Greek myth, so it's sort of historical fantasy. I'm having a lot of fun with it, and it's got some naughty parts to it that were really fun to write. I can't wait to finish it and share it with everyone. If you guys want to see, here is my inspiration board for it from PINTEREST - check it out for the visual inspiration.

Also, I have so many ideas for what to write next... I just wish I had more time! I outlined a trilogy, and I have a really exciting, developed idea for a new open-ended series. Both the trilogy and the series are set in the future, but totally different concepts. Plus I have ideas for several novellas that have been bouncing around in my head for along time now that I'm itching to get out on paper. So I was thinking when I finish this novella I'm currently writing, I could get to any of the above, but no - yesterday I was on the treadmill and BOOM... this new short story/novella idea comes to me and now I think I have no choice but to start with that one. I think it would be perfect for Evernight's Romance On The Go line. So it will be 8K-12K... maybe once I get it out of my head I can finally get to all my other ideas :)

If only I had more time! Today's writing time will be limited since we're off to visit my parents and celebrate my father's birthday. We'll probably have time to stop by the mall... I have this free panty coupon from Victoria's Secret that I don't plan on letting go to waste ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment