Monday, June 2, 2014

Pleasure Android 7.1 is doing good!

Hi guys, I wanted to squeal a little bit about my free short story "Pleasure Android 7.1" - it's a super quick and fun read at only 5K, and lots of people have been downloading it. In fact, I know it's free so it gets lots more downloads than a paid book in general, but I'm still pretty excited that it's #1 book right now on ARe in the Sci Fi category! (And a shout out to J. J. Lore and Erin M. Leaf who are in the top 3 on the list, and are both my fellow Evernight authors). So.... even though it's a free read, it's my first release so I'm allowed to be excited about this LOL













Like I said, it's a fun read (if I do say so myself) and it's free, so if you haven't yet, be sure to get a copy. It's also got a couple ratings and a review on Goodreads and other people seem to like it too ;)

Goodreads
ARe
Evernight
B&N
Smashwords
BookStrand
iTunes/iBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment